1. JRM will collect and store the personal information of clients and employees, including names, contact information, and financial information as required for business purposes.
2. JRM will only use personal information for legitimate business purposes and will not share this information with third parties unless required by law.
3. JRM will take appropriate measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
4. JRM will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
5. Clients have the right to request access, correction, or deletion of their personal information.
Terms and Conditions
1. JRM will provide clients with IT consulting services in game and WordPress development, graphic designing, and digital marketing as agreed upon in the contract.
2. Clients are responsible for paying fees for services as outlined in the contract. Payment terms and deadlines will also be specified.
3. All intellectual property rights for work done by JRM for clients will belong to the clients.
4. JRM will not disclose any confidential information provided by clients without prior written consent.
5. Either party may terminate the contract if the other party breaches the terms and conditions.